IPL Prediction For All Matches, IPL T20 Prediction, Astrology, Bhavishyavani, Who Will Win IPL 2018

SRH Vs GL 2017 Prediction Who Will Win 9 April Sunrisers Vs Lions Astrology Yahoo Cricket Live

SRH Vs GL 2017 Prediction Who Will Win 9 April Sunrisers Vs Lions Astrology:- On this Sunday 9 April SRH vs GL Match Prediction and Match Live Yahoo Score will be updates here. Match will be played at PM Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium. This is the 6th Match of IPL season 10. Today on 9 April Two matches will be played. This is the first match that will be start from 4 PM and will be played between Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Gujarat Lions. Every match of this IPL season is going very exiting and entertaining. All fans of both team want to book their match tickets and enjoy the live match at cricket stadium. Both team are the very strong team of IPL. We will discuss here about GL vs SRH Prediction and this will be on the bases of last season IPL Matches. In last season both team play 3 matches against each other. First match was played on 21st April at  PM Saurashtra Cricket Association . In that match Lion score 135/8 in 20 overs. After 1st inning SRH start betting and won the match by 10 wickets. SRH score 137/0 in 14.5 overs.

Second match between both team was played on 6 May at  PM Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium. In that match also Gujarat did betting first and score 126/6 in 20 overs. After this SRH chess this score in 19 overs and scores 129/5 overs and won that match by 5 Wickets. So the first two league matches SRH won. Now you can Predict SRH Vs GL 2017 Prediction and get a idea about Who Will Win 9 April Sunrisers Vs Lions Astrology.

Get Here:- IPL Prediction 2017

Who Will Win 9 April SRH Vs GL Match Prediction 

Again the match was held between both team on 27 May this was the semi final match of the IPL season 9. In that match Gujarat Lions did betting first and score 162/7 in 20 overs. Then SRH chess the score in 19.2 overs and score 163/6.  In that match SRH beat Gujarat Lions beat by 4 wickets. so this is clear Gujarat Lions feel weak against the SRH team. So here we will discuss about Who Will Win 9 April SRH vs GL Match Prediction and Match Astrology. Sunrisers is a team that represent the Deccan Chargers in 2012. SRH retained 20 players from Deccan Chargers and after their 4 season they won the IPL Trophy one time. 
  • Team Name:- SRH
  • Nickname:- Orange Army
  • Captain:- David Warner
  • Coach:- Tom Moody
  • Owner Name:-Kalanidhi Maran From Sun Network
  • Founded:- 2012
  • City:- Hyderabad, India
  • IPL Wins:- 1 Time
  • Home ground:- Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium, Hyderabad
  • Official website:- www.sunrisershyderabad.in

If you are a good predictor and good in prediction and have a good cricket knowledge then You can tell us 9 April GL Vs SRH Prediction and Winning Percentage. This will help our visitors to get a idea about the winning team.

Sunrisers Hyderabad Vs Gujarat Lions Astrology Prediction

Gujrat Lions is a team that won their maximum matches in IPL 9 but they loss their all matches against SRH. Now Gujarat Lions need to change their team performance against the SRH team. Today 9 April Gujarat Vs Hyderabad Astrology Prediction is Gujrat Lions have 70% chances to won the match. Where as SRH have 30% chances to won the match. This is 100% True Prediction Report of the 9 April Match.
  • Team Name:- Gujarat Lions
  • Nickname:- Lions
  • Captain:- Suresh Raina
  • Coach:- Brad Hodge
  • Owner Name:- Keshav Bansal From Intex Technologies
  • Founded:- 2016
  • City:- Rajkot Gujarat, India
  • IPL Wins:- 0 times
  • Home ground:- Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Rajkot & Green Park Stadium, Kanpur
  • Official website:- www.thegujaratlions.com

9 April SRH Vs GL Yahoo Cricket Live Score

All cricket fans of Gujarat Lion and Sunrisers Hyderabad who want to enjoy the live match at grounds. They can book their tickets from the bookmyshow sites. If you any reason you miss your SRH Vs GL Yahoo Cricket Live then you can get here full match Yahoo Cricket Live Score Updates. Here you will get all Match Astrology, Prediction, Bhavishyavani and Live Yahoo related all news and information. 

Share this article with all those friends who waiting for the GL Vs SRH Prediction Report. Enjoy the live match and best of luck both teams for their today 9 April Match. 
Copyright © IPL T20 2018 Prediction, Toss Astrology, Who Will Win IPL 2018 | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com