6 August Happy Friendship Day 2017 Images, Quotes Images, Photos, Profile Pics, DP For Facebook

RCB Vs DD 2017 Prediction Who Will Win 8 April Bangalore Vs Delhi Astrology Yahoo Cricket Live

RCB Vs DD 2017 Prediction Who Will Win 8 April Bangalore Vs Delhi Astrology Yahoo Cricket Live:- Indian Premier League is running successfully and you all guys are enjoying this IPL series. Today will be played two matches and the first match will be played between KXIP vs RPS and today second match will be played between Royal Challengers Bangalore Vs Delhi Daredevils. All fans of both team are waiting for the RCB Vs DD Prediction and Who Will WIn 8 April Bangalore Vs Delhi Match Astrology. This match will be start from 8 PM and match will be played at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru. Indian Premier League is a very big cricket event in India and every year this cricket event touching new success in the cricket fields. We will check here both team performance and then tell you all fans about the Astrology Report. Match will be start from 8 PM so you all fans will get IPL RCB Vs DD Yahoo Cricket Live Score Updates here.

After starting match will be telecast in many Broadcasting channels. If you miss the live match on your television and stadiums. Then here you will be update with IPL Yahoo Cricket Live Score for every IPL Match of season 10. Indian Premier League is celebrating their 10 years of success. This is the 10th season of IPL. New theme of IPL 10 released you can download and watch online.

Get Here:- IPL Toss Prediction
Click For:- IPL Yahoo Cricket Live 

Who Will Win 8 April RCB Vs DD Match Prediction
 

Now come on the points Who Will Win 8 April RCB Vs DD Match Prediction and Astrology Report. First check both team play matches against each other. In last season First match between Delhi Vs Bangalore was played on 17 April at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium. In that match Royal Challengers Bangalore bat first and score 191/5 in 20 overs. After chasing the score Delhi Daredevils make this score in 19.1 overs and won that match by 7 wickets. Second match between both team was played on 22 May and in that match Delhi done first Betting. Delhi Score 138/8 in 20 overs. In second innings Bangalore scored 139/4 in 18.1 overs and won that match by 6 wickets. So this is the report of IPL season 9 between both team. Now here DD Vs RCB Match Prediction report is Delhi have 51% chances to won the match and Bangalore have 49 % chances to won match.

Match will be happen very interesting because both team are strong team and they will want to won the match and start the IPL with a winning match. Delhi Daredevils is a franchise that is owned by GMR Group. Home ground of DD team is Feroz Shah Kotla Delhi. Team will be play all matches under the captaincy of Zahir Khan. Hope this season will be good for Delhi. Now share this Who Will Win 8 April Bangalore Vs Delhi Match report with your friends.


RCB Vs DD Yahoo Cricket Live Score 


Delhi is a team that play their 2 semi final matches in IPL season but they ever won the match and ever play the final match. Hope this year they will enter in Final Match and won the IPL series. Vote your favorite team and predict Who Will Win IPL 2017. Now 8 April Delhi VS Bangalore Match Yahoo Cricket Live Score related updates will be here. Yahoo Cricket Live Score will be show here after starting the match. RCB team have a good opportunity to won the match and get points in points table. RCB is the IPL 9 runners up team. Last time final match was too much interesting and in last moment SRH beat the RCB by 8 Runs. Hope this season RCB will won.

RCB will play their match under the captaincy of Virat Kohli. For more updates related to the Indian Premier League 2017. You all need to keep update with us. Here you will get IPL Prediction, Astrology, Who Will Win Toss and Yahoo Cricket Live Score related all information. Do comment here an support your favorite IPL team. 
Share:
Copyright © Happy Friendship Day 2017, Friendship Day Images,6 August Friendship Day Quotes Images | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com