Happy Ganesh Chaturthi 2017, Ganesh Chaturthi Images 2017, Ganesh Chaturthi 2017 Songs For Dance

IPL 2017 SRH Vs RCB Live Score Yahoo - 5th April Bangalore Vs Hyderabad Prediction

IPL 2017 SRH Vs RCB Live Score Yahoo:- Indian Premier League will be going start from 5th April and the first match of IPL season 10 will be played between Royal Challenger Bangalore Vs Sunrisers Hyderabad. Match will be played on 5 April, 8:00 PM at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium. All cricket fans want to watch IPL 2017 SRH Vs RCB Live Score Yahoo and also want to get SRH Vs RCB Prediction Report. Live score of this match will be display here when match start and before the match start you can get details about both team performance on this IPL first match. Our astrologer will be tell you 100% Prediction report of SRH Vs RCB Match. You need to keep update with us for all match astrology report. This match will be very interesting and entertaining. Both team are the strong team of Indian Premier League.

In last season both team play the final match and on last season final match SRH beat the RCB team and won the IPL season 9 title. Sunrisers Hyderabad is the current IPL trophy holder. Where as Royal Challenger Bangalore is the runners up team of IPL 2016. Now this report will be present here according both team performance on last season.

Get Here:- IPL All Match Prediction

5th April SRH Vs RCB Match Prediction Astrology


In last season first match was played between RCB vs SRH n 13th April and on that match Royal Challengers was score 227/4 in 20 overs. After chasing the score Sunrisers score 182/6 in 20 overs and RC won that match by 45 runs. In the second match both team against each other and the match was played at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium. In the second match with each other Sunrisers score 194/5 in 20 overs and RCB score only 179/6. In that match SRH beat RCB by 15 runs. In last match of IPL 2016 SRH beat the RCB by 8 runs and won the IPL 2016 Trophy.

The overall result of the all matches that both team play agaist each other result is very near by. In first two match both team beat other team by big margin. But in the final match SRH beat RCB by 8 runs. This is not a big score. So in this year all match result will be very interesting. So IPL 2017 SRH vs RCB Prediction report is RCB have 60% chances to won the match. Where as RCB Vs SRH Prediction for SRH team is 40%.




IPL 5th April Royal Challenger Vs Sunrisers Astrology Prediction


We will discuss with you all cricket fans the winning report of the 5th April Match. This report is for all those cricket fans who are waiting aggressively for IPL 2017 Season. RCB is the team that played for their city Bangalore and the team is the favorite IPL team. Team is under the captaincy of Virat Kohli and their are most dangerous and favorite player in RCB team. One of them are AB, Gayle, Watson and Virat Kohli. These all four players are very favorable of every RCB fans. We discus the Royal Challenger Vs Sunrisers Astrology Prediction and Live Yahoo report. 

Match will be start from 8 PM so you can get here 5th April SRH Vs RCB Yahoo Live from 8 PM. For more updates you need to visit the sites. Now lets focus on SRH team. Sunrisers team is the current IPL holder and team is under captaincy of David Warner. He is the very successful captain in IPL. He is a good batsman and play a main role in their team for scoring highest score. Now SRH vs RCB Prediction is declared. Hope both team play a good cricket in this first match of IPL season 2017. Best of luck both team fans. 
Share:
Copyright © Happy Ganesh Chaturthi 2017, Ganesh Chaturthi 2017 Images, Ganesh Chaturthi 2017 Songs For Dance | Powered by Blogger Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com